First of all, Alex didn’t show up at today’s “Melancholia” press conference in Trollhättan but his co-stars did, including papa Stellan, Kristen Dunst and Kiefer Sutherland. The director, Lars Von Trier was there too. They hadn’t revealed too much info about this project, the only interesting thing that actually was said by the director is that “Kristen will marry Skarsgård”. Of course in the movie only. Some pics from the conference below:
Source: AftonBladet.se & MTranslator
Images Credit: Adam Ihse / Scanpix.se
High quality caps from last night’s episode of TB are uploading now.
• Lady GaGa ‘Paparazzi’ Music Video (Production Stills) x001
• Lady GaGa ‘Paparazzi’ Music Video (HQ Screen Captures) x204
• “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?” at Södra Teatern (HQ Production Stills) x005
• True Blood Season 2 Press Conference, July 24th 2009 (HQ) x015
• Ed Marshall Photoshoot, 2010 (HQ) x010
• Elle Sweden Photoshoot, 2009 (MQ) x009
• Billy Farrell Photoshoot, 2009 (HQ) x002
• Henrik Montgomery Photoshoot, 2009 (HQ) x016
• Stefan Forsell Photoshoot, 2008 (MQ) x001
• Johan Jeppsson Photoshoot, 2008 (HQ) x008
• Jonte Wentzel Photoshoot, 1998 (HQ) x001
• Magnus Laupa Photoshoot, 1998 (HQ) x003
• Jonas Hessman Photoshoot, 1999 (HQ) x001
• Mattias Bardå Photoshoot, 1999 (HQ) x004
• Rolf Adlercreutz Photoshoot, 1999 (HQ) x003
• Urban Jörén Photoshoot, 2000 (HQ) x004
• Thomas Nilsson Photoshoot, 2000 (HQ) x002
• Magnus Jönsson Photoshoot, 2001 (HQ) x001
• Ola Torkelsson Photoshoot, 2002 (HQ) x003
• Mia Carlsson Photoshoot, 2003 (HQ) x004
• Jessica Gow Photoshoot, 2005 (HQ) x008
• Lars Pehrson Photoshoot, 2006 (HQ) x003
• Pontus Lundahl Photoshoot, 2006 (HQ) x003
• Robban Andersson Photoshoot, 2006 (HQ) x003
• Family Archive Pics 1978-1985 (HQ) x003
You can find much more in ASkars Daily Photogallery. Please note that I’m still adding old/new pics to the gallery so check it frequently.
Did you guys enjoy last night’s episode of True Blood? I felt that we saw more Eric than in the previous ep. I absolutely loved his flashback. Viking King, ahh! Also, Eric’s convo with his father cracked me up, especially this moment:
Father: “Eric, grow up. You can’t spend your life between a woman’s leg”.
Eric: “I can try”.
LOL! It was great. Anyway, here’s a preview of upcoming 6th episode called “I got a right to sing the blues”. Waiting till next Sunday it’s definitely too much.
Ohh and screen caps from episode 5 will be added shortly